Social Worker (Criminal Justice Service), Isle of Skye
- Tign Na Sgire, Park Lane, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9EP
- £39,020 - £42,242 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post Title: Social Worker (Criminal Justice Service)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: HC09 £39,020 – £42,242 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Andrew Macdonald Tel: 01349 781781
- Providing statutory Reports for the Courts and Parole Board.
- Supervising, managing, and working with individuals subject to statutory supervision in line with National Outcomes & Standards for Social Work Services in the Criminal Justice System (2010) to reduce reoffending, promote social inclusion and contribute to community safety and public protection.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting the post reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
If you require assistance to complete and application form please email email@example.com and mark for attention of Kim/Fiona.
The Highland Council is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, representative of the communities we serve. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing within the workplace.
As a disability confident employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria requirements for the post.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by email, unless otherwise stated. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- You should be registered with the Scottish Social Services Council on the ‘Social Worker’ part of the Register and as such hold a qualification that is recognised by the SSSC as being equivalent to the Diploma of Social Work (DipSW).
- You will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively throughout Highland in order to deliver the duties of your post, which will involve regular evening work delivering