- Various Locations In Inverclyde, PA15 1LY
- £19,947.00 - £20,526.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
Home Support Workers (Temp) (Part Time) REF: HSCP/Various
Salary: Grade 3 £19,947 - £20,526(pro rata)
Location: Various Locations within Inverclyde
Hours: Various hours from 10.5hrs to 35hrs per week
Would you like to join our professional team of care givers? We offer excellent terms and conditions, great salary and a comprehensive training plan.
HSCP Care at Home Service – We currently have vacancies for evening and day time services within Care and Support at Home for Home Support Worker positions.
Contracted hours ranging from 10.5hrs to 35hrs per week, Hourly rate £ 10.04-£10.33.
We are looking for people who have homecare experience or personal experience that can support adults to live independently in their own home.
• Inverclyde Council is an accredited Living Wage Employer paying the Living Wage Rate where required. Please click the link to `Essential Applicant Information’ below for more information.
• Please note that if you apply via this website it is important that you regularly check your emails following your application submission. All further communication regarding your application, including any invite to interview and, if relevant, details of any formal offer/contract, will be done by email.
You should ensure that your email is set up to receive emails from MYJOBSCOTLAND and Inverclyde Council, and that they are not filtered into any JUNK/SPAM folders.
• Please read the Essential Applicant Information details prior to submitting your application. Copy paste the following url into your browser:
• Interviews for non-teaching posts with Inverclyde Council will be based on the Councils' competency model which is reflected in our performance appraisal scheme. Details of this can be found at the link below:
Vetting by Disclosure Scotland
If you work in regulated work (children and/or protected adults) you will be subject to obtaining a satisfactory PVG. A small number of posts require a Standard Disclosure and the majority of all other posts will be subject to a Basic Disclosure.
If you are unable to apply using this website, and require further assistance, please contact the HR Recruitment Team on 01475 712740.
Inverclyde Council - Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 – Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016