- Council Offices West Dunbartonshire Council 16 Church Street Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £22,720.01 - £24,198.17 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This is a part-time post the salary will be pro-rata'd to the hours worked.
West Dunbartonshire Council have an opportunity for an Insurance Assistant to join our team, within Finance on a permanent basis.
The team manages the renewal/re-tendering of all the insurance contracts i.e. block building insurance, main insurance (property, motor vehicle, combined liability, miscellaneous risks), for West Dunbartonshire Council, West Dunbartonshire Leisure Trust, Dunbartonshire and Argyll & Bute Valuation Joint Board and Clydebank Property Company.
The team is also responsible for processing all claims made by or against the Council as well as providing general advice and guidance in relation to a wide range of insurance matters
If you are an enthusiastic individual, with good communication and customer-focused experience we would love to hear from you.This is a part time post and the salary will be pro-rata to the number of hours worked.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: