- Swimming Pool VOL 64 Argyle Street Levenvale Alexandria, G83 0SE
- £22,011.94 - £23,651.75 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 11.75 hours per week
This is a part-time post the salary will be pro-rata'd to the hours worked
West Dunbartonshire Leisure Trust are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join their team as a Fitness Attendant at The Vale of Leven Swimming Pool/ Meadow Sports Centre.
The successful applicant will support our customers on their fitness journey. They must have excellent interaction skills and be confident to engage and educate our customers and support them through their training as well as ensuring that the gym is kept clean and tidy.
You must hold a Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification, relevant HNC or equivalent.
Working experience within a busy fitness environment, group fitness instructor qualifications would also be advantageous
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: