- West Lothian Civic Centre Howden South Road Livingston, EH54 6FF
- £30,070 - £32,622 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
We are looking for an individual to join the team to help services transform the way they interact with customers, and design services based on customer needs.
Digital Transformation is a key component of the council’s overall transformation ambition. Working closely with the national digital transformation programme you will seek to gather customer data, as well as using service generated data to create options and solutions for changing the way services are delivered.
You will support the transformation programme governance structure as well as providing analytical and service design support to project managers. You will need excellent IT skills and an understanding of the use of digital communication channels.
Based in the Civic Centre, the post requires travel throughout West Lothian as well as to other parts of Scotland occasionally.
The skills and experience you must have:
- An HNC in a relevant field or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to competently operate excel at an advanced level
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to present complex data
- High standard of oral and written skills
- Research skills, identifying competent and valid sources of information
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY