- Kirkton Service Centre Lister Road Kirkton Campus Livingston, EH54 7BL
- £29,062 - £32,443 per year dependent on experience
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
Building Services are looking to recruit a highly motivated electricians (be graded to approved electrician grade and registered by the industry board, hold a C&G 2391 or a City & Guilds 2395 certificate in periodic inspection and testing) to join our existing team.
You should be passionate about customer care, Health and Safety and take pride in the quality of your workmanship.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the councils out of hours emergency service. For this you will receive an additional payment.
There are many benefits that will be available to you within this post:
- You will work a 9-day fortnight working Monday to Friday (36hours) and have a rota day off every second Friday.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- You will be eligible to participate in our Local Authority pension scheme.
- You will receive a monthly tool allowance to allow you to maintain your personal tools.
- You will be provided with a full uniform including footwear.
- You will receive ongoing training to help enhance and develop your existing skills enabling you to maximize your full potential.
- Access to our employee assistance programme providing a free information service.
- Access to our employee benefit platform providing a large range of discounts across UK retailers.