- Wood Road, Rosyth Business Park, Rosyth, KY11 2EA
- £29,655 - £32,833 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The Faculty of Engineering, Science, Technology and Built Environment
Salary is pro-rata per annum to the hours worked and is subject to job evaluation
As part of the Engineering, Science, Technology and Built Environment department you will be part of the team that establishes Fife College’s new Energy Transition Hub. The Hub will be located at the Rosyth Campus and next to the planned Forth Green Freeport. This an exciting position that will help deliver an innovative learning environment that will support students and business in the NetZero Economy
The role holder will support the project manager with:
• Day to day management of project and deliverables
• Tracking of risks, issues and changes
• Providing regular written status updates to project board
• Support the development of data packs for project reviews
• Tracking of project impact via agreed Key Performance Indicators
• Co-ordination of site visits by project partners.
• Co-ordination with with academic staff to support student use of the hub
• Co-ordination with business development to support business use of the hub.
We are seeking candidates who have a technical qualification at SCQF level 7 or equivalent understanding gained at work. We are particularly interested in applicants who have worked on engineering, renewable energy or facilities projects. You should have some experience of working in a project controls or assistant project management role.
The ideal candidate has excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively. You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment sometimes to tight deadlines. You should have a high attention to detail and be able to maintain accurate records and documentation.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills are all essential for this role in order to build effective working relationships across the college and with external partners.