Gym Instructor and Multi Facility Role
- The PEAK, Stirling Sports Village, Forthside Way, Stirling, FK8 1QZ
- £20,650 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 16 hours per week
This position has expired.
Join The PEAK gym team and create a welcoming environment for gym users. Successful applicants will be responsible for delivering tailored gym programmes and inductions to users as well as maintaining the gym area.
Please note, this post is currently fixed term for a minimum of 6 months. Full time equivalent salary is £20,650 per annum based on 37 hours per week and actual salary is £8,929 approx. per annum based on 16 hours per week.
• Minimum SVQ level 2 gym instructor qualification.
• Exposure to the gym environment with the understanding of the operation of a busy gym.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to motivate others.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Proven ability of working to a high standard.
Welcoming gym users, delivering programmes and inductions, cleaning and inspecting gym equipment. Supporting operations across the centre when required.
At Active Stirling we are driven by the desire to improve people’s lives through getting more people, more active, more often. We expect our team to live and breathe our brand values: people centred, ambitious, respect, team spirit and integrity to help our customers and colleagues. This means you’ll be a true team player with a positive attitude joining a team of focused and passionate people where you’ll put people at the heart of what you do making sure a consistent quality service is delivered. As such, you will aim to develop your skills and the service of your business area. You’ll get to work at a great place with excellent learning and development opportunities. Benefits include a competitive salary, pension, generous holidays, and free use of our leisure facilities plus free car parking.