- Avenue Rd, Kinross , KY13 8FX
- £19,929 - £21,021 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Location: Rachel House, Kinross
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (35 hours per week)
Salary: £19,929 - £21,021 per annum (pro rata) (£10.95 - £11.55 per hour) + 6% shift allowance
Shifts: 5 days over 7 between the hours of 07:45 - 17:00
Closing Date: Wednesday 07 June 2023
Do you want to work in an organisation that supports people in the local communities? Are you looking for an employer with a person-centred approach? If the answer is yes, look no further because we have the right role for you!
Key duties include:
- Helping to ensure a safe, welcoming, and clean environment for families, visitors, staff, and volunteers
- Preparing our children and parents bedrooms for their stay with us
- You will be kind, reliable, and friendly with good communication skills.
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience within a healthcare or commercial environment would beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and Infection Control Practices is beneficial but not essential as full training with be given.
- Looking to work somewhere that genuinely makes a difference
What you can expect
- All working patterns will be considered.
- 35 days annual leave increasing to 40 days after five years’ service.
- Competitive salaries with incremental progression.
- Continuation of NHS pension scheme for existing members.
- Lothian Pension Fund membership available.
- Occupational sick pay scheme.
- Organisational maternity, paternity, parental and adoption leave.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programme (which includes free access to counselling & financial advice).
- Employee Retail and Discount Benefits.
- Flexible working options.
- Secondment opportunities.
- Free on-site parking.
Working with CHAS is inspiring and stimulating. For more information about us and our benefits, please see below:
If you are still not sure whether this is the right role for you, please feel free to get in touch with us for an informal chat about this post. You can contact Lorraine Churchill, Head Housekeeper on 01577 866060.
For any queries regarding the recruitment process, please contact our HR Team on 0131 444 3293 or by emailing email@example.com
This role is subject to a Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th June 2023