Department for International Trade (DIT)
Department for International Trade (DIT) is the UK’s international trade Department.
Our Vision is to champion open and fair global trading that drives growth, creates better jobs and higher wages, and improves living standards in this country and around the world.
Our Mission is to:
- negotiate trade deals and open up markets
- give our exporters the tools, support and opportunities to succeed through global trade
- drive investment
- build a global appetite for British goods and services
- promote choice and value for UK consumers
- improve international trading standards and fight unfair trading practices