- Location: Fife Forum, Fraser Buildings, Millie Street, KY1 2NL
- Rate: £24,000.00 per week
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 week per week
This position has expired.
This post is to assist and support individuals to determine the level of care and other provision that may be appropriate to their individual circumstances and aspirations. To work with their families and communities helping them to build their capacity and networks, strengthen local opportunities and divert them away from statutory provision.
· Do you have a track record of providing high quality 1 to 1 support?
· Are you passionate about working with people and the wider community to help facilitate access to services and resources alongside identifying and supporting the development of such provisions?
· Do you have energy and commitment?
· Are you up for the challenge of working with people, some of whom may be vulnerable?
· Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
If you are then we want to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th October 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 31st October 2019.
For details phone 01592 643743 or find it on our website www.fifeforum.org.uk