- Head Office Music Institute East Port, KY12 7JA
- £21,681 - £23,952 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
- Work From Home:
CONTRACT DURATION: Temporary up to December 2024
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 15th October 2023
INTERVIEW DATE: Week commencing 16th October 2023
Reporting to the Sales and Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for promoting the company’s Leisure Active Membership Scheme, services and products, generating leads and sales to achieve monthly targets.
4 Standard Grades (Grade level 3) or equivalent including English and Mathematics
Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain a Basic Disclosure certificate through Disclosure Scotland
- To undertake promotional activities that will generate new enquiries
- To develop new business through targeted groups, corporate clients and business users.
- To promote and sell Fife Sports and Leisure Trust Services by delivering presentations; internal and external promotions; consultation with business users and responding to customer enquiries
- To conduct needs analysis that will assist in the identification of the most suitable product for the customers and convert these opportunities into sales.
- To develop and follow up sales leads and enquiries and, on a planned basis, undertake sales visits to potential clients. Contribute to the production of proposals and quotations for clients as required.
- To welcome and provide perspective members with a tour of Fife Sports and Leisure Trust facilities, close sales and build relationships.
- To assist in production of weekly reports on sales progress, usage patterns and financial transactions
- To keep abreast of activities that takes place within sports and leisure facilities.
- To contribute to all aspects of the application process.
- Participate in the company’s Contribution Management programme and to undertake learning and development opportunities as appropriate.
- Experience in sales/customer service or promotions industry
- Experience with working in an intense target led environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be creative and innovative and make suggestions and recommendations relating to the membership scheme
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with prospective clients
- Understand the benefits of physical activity and the recommended daily/weekly levels prescribed
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of generating effective team work
- Able to influence and persuade
- Personally driven to create success for self and team
- Ability to deal appropriately with a wide range of clients i.e. business and individuals
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to provide regular and effective service