- The Boardwalk, 105 Brunswick Street, G1 1TF
- £30,000 - £32,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
Job title: Development & Fundraising Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 FTE (or £24,000 – £25,600 for 0.8 FTE if preferred)
Based at: Impact Arts’ Head office at The Boardwalk in Glasgow (We are open to considering this role being based at our offices in Edinburgh/ North Ayrshire, hybrid working or to be home based with monthly visits to Glasgow).
Reporting to: Head of Development
Duration of contract: Permanent
Working Hours: Typically 37.5 hours per week over 5 days if Full Time: Monday – Friday, however we would consider requests for flexible working.
Travel: You may be expected to work or attend meetings at other locations as Impact Arts reasonably require
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong, proven written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years development experience in a public, third sector or private CSR role
- Proven experience in developing and managing partnerships, establishing credibility with senior contacts and working through fundable solutions for sole/joint applications.
- Experience of securing significant levels of funding through tenders, grants, funds and/ or donations.
Other Essentials: Subject to Disclosure Scotland check
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2023 (9am strict deadline)
Interviews: w/c 12th June 2023
Expected Start Date: ASAP by negotiation
We are looking for a dynamic individual to play a key role in our Development Team and to:
- Support and help drive forward our goals, ambitions and annual income targets (as outlined in our 5 year business plan)
- Ensure the sustainability of our 3 year pipeline
We are looking for a fantastic communicator, as well as an enthusiastic team member who is ready to develop into, or can bring a proven fundraising track record of, securing large grants/tenders. Ideally you will be ready, or have experience to deliver across the themes on which Impact Arts delivers (namely Employability, Education, Health, Housing, Regeneration, Culture and Youth Work). A confident and capable individual they will be a key part of the Development team.
Disclosure: Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure check.
To apply: Please visit https://www.impactarts.co.uk/were-hiring-development-fundraising-manager/ to download a job pack and application form. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 9th June 2023.