- Location: 21 John Street Aberdeen , AB25 1BT
- Salary: up to £31,000
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
North East Sensory Services are looking for a Funding Manager to achieve or exceed agreed annual income targets for NESS by securing funding from trusts, foundations, companies and wealthy individuals or any other suitable income streams.
If you have a passion for supporting people with serious sight or hearing loss to overcome practical and emotional challenges and achieve independence then this could be just the job for you!
You will therefore have a solid grounding in the following skills and aptitudes:
• Ability to prepare and deliver business / project plans and presentations to potential funders, including central and local government and their agencies
• Ability to analyse service requirements and identify gaps in funding provision
• Ability to research UK wide trust funds and other funding sources which might potentially assist NESS including corporate and wealthy individuals
• Ability to remain updated with regard to funding streams/fundraising trends
• Superb communication skills
• Experience of engaging with a variety of funders and to grow and sustain strong relationships
• Proven inter-personal and networking skills
• Self-motivated individual who can work on own initiative as well as part of a team
In return NESS provide a range of benefits including:
• Pension – 7% contribution from NESS and 5% from the employee
• Annual leave is based on years of service – current starting point is 20 days of annual leave and 13 Public but there can be some negotiation for the successful candidate