- Tarbert Holiday Park West Loch Shores Tarbert, PA29 6YF
- £22,282 - £22,784 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
Service: Customer Services
Closing Date: Monday 9th October 2023
Assistant Cook required for our Cafe at Corranbuie, West Loch Shores, Tarbert.
This is a temporary, part-time post, 30 hours per week, 5/7 (weekend rota).
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to the post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- Pay award pending.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Angela Cavana, telephone 01436 658968.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy