Childcare and Education Worker
- Kirn Primary Pre Five Unit, Kirn Primary School, Kirn, Dunoon, PA23 8EH
- £25,184 - £26,206 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 14th April 2023
Childcare and Education Worker, Kirn Primary Pre Five Unit (Maternity Cover)
The successful candidate will have key worker responsibility for planning and assessing for pupils aged 3-5 years. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the duties outlined in the job specification.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
- Kirsteen MacDonald, Head Teacher
- Telephone:01369 702509
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: ARB11895/AED01076
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy