- Rockfield Primary School Oban Primary Campus Oban Argyll, PA34 4SB
- £22,282 - £22,784 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 12.25 hours per week
Service: Development and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Thursday 30th November 2023
Driver/Pupil Escort required to deliver daily school transport in Oban.
This is a part-time, term-time post working 12.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The working pattern is as follows:-
- Mon - Thurs: 07.45am - 09:00am and 3.00pm - 4.00pm
- Fri: 07.45am - 10.00am and 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions)(Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- Pay award pending.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Gordon Munro, School Transport Manager, Telephone on 01546 604453.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy